Lucy Nuzum

~


Hello! I'm a young irish photographer, you can see my usual work at www.lucynuzumphotography.com , but this blog shows how I've photographed weddings. I'd love to do more so please get in touch if you like them!

Send me an email - lucynuzum@gmail.com for more information & prices.

*and I would LOVE to travel!

~



Friday, July 13, 2012

Here's a little look at Barry&Sarahs wedding from yesterday!  We climbed up the hill by the Magazine Fort in Phoenix Park,

Can't wait to edit the rest of their day - but got to get ready for Ian&Aoileans wedding tomorrow!

x

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Lucy! You must be in-demand! Well, I can see here that you do take great photos. This one looks like it was taken from a movie scene. That’s how breathtaking it is! By the way, do you offer wedding photography packages?

    Peter Pothier

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do Peter! Do you have an email address I could send information to? Thanks for your lovely comment!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find a New Jersey wedding photographers in New Jersey worthy of your “oohs” and “ahhs.” New Jersey wedding photographers ♥♥♥ wedding ♥♥♥ photography directory has a little something for every personality – candid, formal and everything in between – so you can relive all your happy, quirky wedding moments long after the cake has been devoured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much. I agreee with your article, this really helped me. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. Good website.
    Jared Wilson Photography

    ReplyDelete