Lucy Nuzum

~


Hello! I'm a young irish photographer, you can see my usual work at www.lucynuzumphotography.com , but this blog shows how I've photographed weddings. I'd love to do more so please get in touch if you like them!

Send me an email - lucynuzum@gmail.com for more information & prices.

*and I would LOVE to travel!

~



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sharon & Gary

Here's a little look at Sharon & Garys wedding from the 11th of June!

Kyrstin Healy came with me as second-shooter, check out her work- HERE! We had such a good day together, and she was so patient and calming when I got flustered!








lots of giggles throughout the ceremony...


especially when Conor interrupted the vows!


What happened next was amazing - Gary had been working on an old car when Sharon secretly had the garage pretend to him that it couldnt be fixed in time for the wedding, while really she had it fixed behind his back! We were all outside the church when the loudest noise of this little white car screeched around the church - Sharon had told me to make sure I caught Garys reaction - it was so incredibly sweet I nearly forgot to keep taking photos! He was completely overwhelmed and just kept hugging her and kissing her - it was amazing! 


Then I went with the wedding party to the beach where Gary had proposed to Sharon, it was really sunny but so windy! This is where we took the formal group photos, which I havent included - but I couldnt resist including the funny windy outtakes!





 
Thanks so much for having me you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment